From the Helm at Trade Winds Marina, Lake Strom Thurmond, GA

From The Helm [B]Trade Winds Marina
[/B]

Meet Our Staff!
Hello members of Trade Winds Marina! I would like to take this time to introduce myself as the new marina manager. My name is Eric Edwards. I have been with Trade Winds Marina for over four years on the maintenance team running our valet boat launch service, and also making repairs throughout the property. I am excited to now be at the helm of Trade Winds Marina! I want to offer the highest level of customer service we can, and I hope to bring some much welcomed improvements to our docks and surrounding property in order to better serve our members and their guests during their visits.

I am also pleased to announce that Trade Winds’ long time Administrative Assistant, Linda Pyburn, has returned to our team! After a brief retirement, Linda missed the gorgeous views of our peaceful lake and all the wonderful members she has gotten to know so well over her ten years of service at Trade Winds.

Finally, we are excited that Jonathan Grogan is returning to our staff this season! Jonathan was on our maintenance staff several years ago, and is already very familiar with the marina property and will be a valuable asset to our members in providing a quick response time and the best quality of repair work that can be offered.

With lower fuel prices and higher lake levels than we have seen in recent years, it’s been a great summer on the lake so far! I would be more than happy to have myself, or one of our experienced staff help with anything you may need to ensure you receive the best boating experience possible here at Trade Winds Marina.

Trade Winds Marina
5577 Marina Parkway
Appling, GA 30802
Phone: (706) 541-1380
Fax: (706) 541-2404[/B]